Jon Gordon is one of the most sought after speakers in the world today. His engaging talks and principles have influenced numerous leaders and teams in professional sports, business, healthcare and education. Jon speaks on a variety of topics (leadership, teamwork, culture, sales and service) based on his best-selling books and his clients include The Atlanta Falcons, Campbell Soup, Northwestern Mutual, Ritz Carlton Hotels, Wells Fargo, PGA Tour, Denver Public Schools and many more.
Jon Gordon's best-selling books and talks have inspired readers and audiences around the world. His principles have been put to the test by numerous NFL, NBA, and college coaches and teams, Fortune 500 companies, school districts, hospitals and non-profits. He is the author of The Wall Street Journal bestseller The Energy Bus, The No Complaining Rule, Training Camp, The Shark and The Goldfish, Soup, The Seed and his latest The Positive Dog. Jon and his tips have been featured on The Today Show, CNN, Fox and Friends and in numerous magazines and newspapers. His clients include The Atlanta Falcons, Campbell Soup, Wells Fargo, State Farm, Novartis, Bayer and more.
Jon is a graduate of Cornell University and holds a Masters in Teaching from Emory University. He and his training/consulting company are passionate about developing positive leaders, organizations and teams.
When he's not running through airports or speaking, you can find him playing tennis or lacrosse with his wife and two "high energy" children.
Additional Speaking Topics:
- The Power of Positive Leadership
- How Positive Leaders Change the World
- Create a Culture of Greatness
- Sales Training Camp: What the best sales people do better
- Selling with Purpose
- 5 Ways to Stand-out and Grow your Business
- The Secrets to Great Customer Service
- Service Excellence
- The Power of Positivity
- Build a Winning Team
- Winning with Relationships
- 5 Ways to Think like a Champion
- The Benefits of Being Positive
- What Great Leaders do differently
* Each of Jon's speeches are customized to fit your needs.
Watch Jon Gordon's Speaking Videos
Thrive During Change