"No buzzwords, no hype, no slick sayings - just 20 years of real life stories as a global entrepreneur that delivers solid take home messages and value for participants in audiences all over the world! Troy Hazard is simply, authentic!"
There are few situations in the business world that Troy Hazard has not experienced and survived. The entrepreneurial genius, who has founded and nurtured twelve businesses over two decades, has turned around businesses that were making enormous losses and has consulted to countless successful companies including Goodyear, Baskin Robbins, Subway, Fisher & Paykel and many more.
Hazard's business talents earned him international respect, so much so that he was elected by the worlds foremost business leaders for the role of Global President of the Entrepreneurs' Organization, a role he says was one of his greatest challenges.
"That was by far the toughest leadership position I have held," he admits, speaking of an organization that represents a global community of successful business owners. "I was leading leaders who lead leaders who lead people - a large collection of the world's most brilliant business minds, it was extremely challenging, rewarding, and thrilling at the same time."
Hazard's experiences in the business world have allowed him valuable insight into the workings of organizations and the minds of customers. His particular area of specialty is in the franchise space where he has been a leading consultant for nearly 25 years.
It's this same experience that gives Hazard such great value as a CSP - Certified Speaking Professional, and as the host on the hugely successful national network business television shows in Australia 'Inside Franchising' and 'Don't Come Monday'.
He is also the host of his own Cable TV talk show in the USA - 'Gettin' Down 2 Business', on the BizTV Cable Network and TiVo broadcasting into 30 million homes each week, and a regular Co-Host on 'The Big Biz Show' on the CBS Talk Radio Network and the Business Talk Radio Network broadcasting to 1.5 Million Radio Listeners, and simulcast the BizTV Cable Network.
Troy's lessons from the edge provide businesses with potent and refined tools, a collection of which you will find in his Amazon bestselling business book, 'Future-Proofing Your Business' - real life strategies to prepare your business for tomorrow, today!
Future-Proofing Your Business - Real life strategies to prepare your business for tomorrow, today
This presentation encompasses a number of stories and case studies from both his businesses and those with which he has worked as a consultant all over the world. Troy's philosophy on how to Future-Proof Your Business is anchored in one core belief. "Business happens in cycles. Your ability to manage these cycles successfully lies in how you interpret information from the past, and deal with it in the present, to be more resilient through the cycles of the future".
Troy's Book of the same title was released through Wiley and Son's and is an Amazon Business Books Bestseller.
Speed Leading - How to become a better leader, faster
Leading people is not easy, just ask the recent Global President of the Entrepreneurs' Organization. In this session, Troy will share some of the lessons he and his peers learned in that role as leaders of leaders, and leaders of teams.
Troy will explain why he believes leaders are not born, they evolve. He will uncover the 4 key character traits that make up a good leader and offer real world business experiences that demonstrate how to improve your skills to maximize the impact on those you lead. Armed with this information you will be more focused, balanced, aware and effective.
Revenue through Relationships - How to develop significant customer connection
In a world of connectivity, why is it that we sometimes fail to really 'connect' as humans. We talk about the importance of building relationships, we all understand the feeling of being in a solid relationship and yet we fail to invest the time to really develop the important relationships
Given the new normal is faster, better, yesterday, its no surprise that the way we connect and interact with our customer base has changed, however, the core reason for them wanting to connect has not.
In this presentation Troy demonstrate how to develop effective and efficient strategies to embrace the true emotion of a relationship in business and harness that to the true value of the technology with which we have come to rely on so heavily.
He will offer real world examples of what he has done in his businesses to not only stay relevant to his customer base, but also remain significant, in turn facilitating extraordinary growth.
Embrace Evolution - Be first to change, or first to die!
Its a fact, change is inevitable, change is constant, change is good. Unless of course its forced.
As business leaders we'd all love to tell our teams to change or die, and for many years this was the catch cry in many of Troy Hazard's businesses. That was, until he learned the more effective way to facilitate change was to 'embrace evolution'.
Through his 20 years as a business consultant and business owner he has turned around countless businesses. He has done this through a simple process that makes change in the business a consciousness, not just an action.
This presentation will encompass great change management tactics, including the four killers of business and how to avoid them, the five key drivers of change to make your business a success, and the value of vision and how to predict and prepare for problems along the way.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT TROY
"Troy is the ONLY speaker on the American circuit that has been a franchisee twice, a franchisor once, hosted two national network television shows on franchising, and been a leading franchise consultant to more than 300 franchise brands in 16 countries over two decades! He has more personal franchise experience than any other professional speaker in the United States, full-stop!"
- "Troy goes straight to the heart! Dynamic, informative and great take home value." - Bank of Houston
- "A great contribution to our program, poignant, entertaining and on point." - Maaco Franchising Inc.
- "Troy's personal experiences proved to us his extreme talent." - Cartridge World
- "He won our audience over quickly with his natural enthusiasm and charm." - ACP Magazines
- "Outstanding content, highly relevant to the audience. The perfect balance of business and motivation." - Choice Hotels
- "Troy did an outstanding job. There has been a buzz around the world! - Corporate Division Flight Centre Limited
- "One of the few speakers in this world who truly understands franchising. His depth of experience is without question" - Past Chairman World Franchise Council
- "WOW what fantastic results! The positive energy that Troy created in the room was remarkable. - Pita Pit USA, Inc.
- "An exceptional keynote speaker, he turned an excellent conference into a memorable experience." - Project Management Institute, USA
- "He tailored the content of his presentation to our audience. Troy is a fun, engaging and knowledgeable independent business expert." - ACP Magazines
- "Troy closed our meeting and he was fantastic! He brought everything together in a seamless way. We can't wait to bring him back for more." - 7-Eleven, USA
- "Troy certainly engaged our delegates and made us think differently about the businesses. A top class speaker who put a lot of thought into our business" - Red Rooster
- "He literally set the tone for a great event. AMAZING! Troy is OUTSTANDING!" - Pita Pit USA, Inc.
- "I would highly recommend Troy to any franchisor looking to really ignite and inspire their franchisees." - Jan-Pro International
- "Troy's session was an absolute home run in every way!" - 1-800-Flowers
- "Troy was a perfect '10'. We hope to have Troy share his unique wisdom with more of the 7-Eleven team in the coming months!" - Master Franchisee 7-Eleven, USA
Watch Troy Hazard's Video