Pennington is a business performance veteran, author, and an expert in helping
organizations build a culture focused on results.
His professional accomplishments and credentials stack up with the best of them. His client list includes leading organizations in business, non-profits, and government.
Randy focuses on what works in your world – the real world – and he does it in a style that relates to people at every level of every organization.
That’s because Randy Pennington looks at the business of business through different eyes. His personal work experience has taken him from a locker room attendant at a municipal swimming pool to consulting in the Board rooms of corporate America.
Along the way, he’s been a ...
- senior executive in a start-up mental health facility;
- HR professional in a 25,000 employee government agency;
- recreation therapist in a psychiatric hospital;
- CFO of a multi-million dollar professional services firm;
- tire and appliance salesman;
- Chairman of the Board for a $17 million dollar non-profit and multi-million dollar foundation;
- entrepreneur; and
- professional musician at Six Flags Over Texas.
Professional Accomplishments and Credentials
· Author of On My Honor, I Will and Results Rule!
· Creator of INTEGRITY-DRIVEN® Leadership
· Creator of POSITIVE PERFORMANCE® Management
· Commentator for media including The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Executive Excellence, on CNN, Fox News, the BBC, the ABC radio network and in numerous professional and trade association journals.
· Author of over 500 published articles in leading business and trade journals.
· A client listthat includes many of this country’s best-known organizations including Exxon, Alabama Power Company, Marriott Hotels and Resorts, Texas A&M University, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, Sprint PCS,Brinks Home Security,Progressive Insurance, State Farm Insurance, LaSalle Bank, Sprint, and EDS as well as trade associations and government agencies at the local, state, and national level.
· Master's degree in Psychology,post-graduate work in Organizational Administration &Management
· Adjunct instructor in the Cox Business Leadership Center at Southern Methodist University and winner of numerous Excellence in Teaching awards.
· Inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame as a CPAE by the National Speakers Association (NSA).
· Earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation from the National Speakers Association (NSA).
· Past-Chairman of the Board for the American Heart Association, Texas Affiliate.
· Appointed by the Texas Department of Health as a founding member for the Texas Council on Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke.
· Past-National Director for the NSA Board of Directors.
· Past-Chairman of the Board for the NSA Foundation Board of Trustees.