A Funny Economist?... I’ve Never Heard of Such A Thing
Peter Ricchiuti (Ri-Shooty) is the business school professor you wish you had back in college! He teaches courses on
the financial markets at Tulane University’s Freeman School of Business. His insight and humor have twice made
him the school’s top professor.
Peter started his career with the investment firm of Kidder Peabody and later managed over three billion dollars as
the assistant treasurer for the state of Louisiana. In 1993 he founded Tulane’s highly acclaimed BURKENROAD
REPORTS stock research program.
He has been featured onCNN andCNBCas well as in The New York Times, BARRON’S, The Washington Post and The
Wall Street Journal. Over the past twenty years Peter has addressed hundreds of groups in 47 states and several
countries. He has presented to a wide variety of audiences including workshops for the New Orleans Saints.
Popular Keynote Programs:
- Uncertainty Brings Opportunity– If a majority of the people were right a majority of the people would be rich….and they’re not! Often the best risk for return opportunities are in the shares of “fallen angels”, companies that investors have temporarily given up on. In this session we’ll look at the value of finding these stocks and determining which ones have the catalysts needed to return to market favorites.
- Market Signals: What the Financial Markets Are Telling us About the Future
- New Economy/Old Economy: What’s In It For You?
- Keeping Up with (Dow) Jones’: Interpreting Wall Street Jargon for Fun and Profit
- Contrarian Investing: Why You’ll Never Get Rich following the Crowd
Watch Peter Ricchiuti's Demo Video